Delmhorst Instrument Co. introduces a new meter for the restoration contractor, IAQ specialist, general contractor, and flooring installer. Total Check integrates both our pin and pin less technologies. Delmhorst’s new Total Check is a three-in-one moisture meter that enables you to identify problem areas in all building materials by quickly scanning large areas. Use the pin-mode to locate the exact source of moisture. You can also measure humidity and temperature using the RH sensor.
Delmhorst’s TotalCheck 3-in-1 meter measures moisture by pin and scan modes, and is fast acting, accurate, thermo-hygrometer. The removable RH sensor measures ambient temperature and RH, and calculate dew point and GPP. High levels of ambient humidity can be a warning sign at inspection jobs. RH is also a major concern when testing a concrete sub-floor. To address this concern, TotalCheck is designed to conform to the ASTM F-2170 standard to determine RH in a concrete slab using in-situ probes. Using TotalCheck to follow the ASTM F-2170 will provide useful information to minimize moisture-related flooring problems and failures.
- 5%-60% wood scale
- Corrects for 69 individual wood over the range of 6%-60% MC
- Corrects for temperature over the range of 0-255°F/-18-124°C
- 0.1% - 6% sheetrock scale
- 0-100 numerical reference scale for non-wood building materials
- 0-300 numerical reference scale
Thermo-hygrometer with RH sensor:
- RH Sensor -- conforms to ASTM F-2170
- Measures temperature over the range of -4-158F/-20-70C
- Measures RH over range 0-100%
- Calculates dew point
- Calculates specific humidity (GPP)
- Integral Contact pins mounted on top of meter provide 5/16” penetration
- Connector for external Electrodes
- On-screen reading recall of up to 1400 stored readings
- Date and time stamp for each stored reading
- Job groupings
- Infrared linking capability with application software
- 9-V battery
- 1-year warranty
Flooring Package: Includes meter, (1) RHT-S3 humidity sensor, (1) RHT-C1 cable, carrying case, 26-ES electrode, (10) 496 pins, (10) CS-3 sleeves, and PC/KIT with software application program. This is the most complete package available and enables you to download stored readings via I/R to a PC or laptop. T:Check/FP.