The Epoch is a dual speed, multi-purpose machine designed to meet the many demands of wood floor sanding. Used on low speed, the machine can be used as a traditional buffer for intercoat abrasion, fine finishing and polishing, or stain application. Used on high speed with theHydraSand,the Epoch acts as a planetary sander, abrading and flattening floors. Removable weights allow for various levels of adjustment.
- Heavy duty 60 amp DC rectified motor to provide more low end torque.
- Dual speed capability for use with various grits, wood types, and job site conditions.
- Adjustable 25 lb weight kit allows for adjustments in sanding aggressiveness.
- Bright, flexible LED light for improved visibility.
- Ergonomic handle.
- Dust control ready.
- Durable canvas, low profile skirt contains dust and allows close access to wall lines.
HYDRASAND Multi Head Sanding Discs
- Six 5” drive pads.
- Backer pads provide smoother sanding, but may be removed
- to increase aggressiveness.
- Strong, six-bolt clutch plate construction transfers torque without
- the use of plastic gear assembly.
- Isolator/dampener provides superior handling.
- Large air slots allow for premium dust collection.
- Steel-encased bearings for added strength and performance.
- The raised bearing shaft allows for quick, wrench-free, pad removal.